Just moved away from Android and moved to iPhone? If so, you need to know how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone, so you can use your new phone as before.
What’s more, how to move Android contacts to iPhone is not too complicated, unlike re-creating contacts one by one, which will certainly take a very long time. That’s why here’s how to move Android contacts to iPhone.
4 How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
Before doing this tutorial, you should not reset your Android first. But if you have reset it, there is another way to restore these contacts, but before that the contacts on the cellphone are synchronized with the Google account.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone is this, here we only need your SIM card, which has the contacts you want to move on it.
Total Time: 3 minutes
Open Contacts App
First insert your SIM card into your Android phone, then open the Contacts application. We recommend that here you only enter 1 card, so as to avoid moving the wrong card contacts.
Select Menu Import/Export Contact
If you are already in the application, now you need to go to the menu and select Import/Exports Contact. If so, wait for the process to finish.
Insert your SIM Card into your iPhone
Now you need to insert the SIM card into your iPhone, then open the Contacts app.
Pilih Import SIM Contacts
Next we just need to repeat the same method as on Android, but here we need to select Import SIM Contacts and wait for the process to finish.
- Smartphone Android
- Smartphone iPhone
Materials: SIM Card
2. How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone via Move to iOS App
In addition to how to move Android contacts to iPhone manually earlier, there are applications that can make data from your Android move to iPhone automatically. This application is called Move to iOS, usually used by users who move HP to Apple devices that use the iOS operating system.
- Download the Move to iOS app on your Android phone via the link above and install it as usual.
- After that, turn on WiFi on your Android phone.
- If so, we now move to the iPhone and set the device to the App & Data page.
- Next, select Move Data from Android and then re-open the Move to iOS app on Android.
- Setelah menyetujui semua kebijakan di iPhone dan aplikasi Move to IOS, nantinya akan muncul kode lalu ketik kode tersebut di aplikasi Move from Android dari iPhone-mu.
- If so, the Connect menu will appear on Android and then you will be directed to WiFi settings, then connect your Android to iPhone via WiFi.
- Then we move to the Move to iOS app and select what you want to transfer, for example Contacts.
- If so, press Continue and wait for the transfer process to finish.
3. How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone via VCF Contacts Feature
In addition to how to move contacts from Android to the first iPhone, the Contacts application also has a feature called Share to move contacts from Android to iPhone quickly. The method is quite different from the first, but Teknodaim is sure you will understand.
- Open the Contacts app on your Android phone and go to the app’s menu.
- If so, select the Import/Export Contacts menu and choose Share Contacts.
- After that, select the option you want to send your contacts to, such as WhatsApp and Gmail.
- If it’s Gmail, open your email account on your iPhone and search for the contact’s email.
- The email should be in VCF format and tap the file.
- Then a new menu will appear and just select Share> Contacts>Add All Contacts and you’re done.
4. How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone via Google Account
This last method of sending contacts from Android to iPhone can only be done if the Google contact sync feature on your Android phone is active. If not, you only need to activate it via Settings on the phone. Apart from that, here’s how to send contacts from Android to iPhone.
- Go to Settings on your Android phone then find the Google menu and select it.
- After that, select the profile for which the contact sync feature is active.
- If so, scroll down and select Settings for Google Apps and Google Contacts Sync.
- Next, select Manage Settings in the status section of the menu, and then tap the Sync button.
- If the sync process is complete, open your iPhone, then go to Settings and look for the Account menu.
- After that, tap Add Account then select Google and login to the Email you used earlier.
- The last step is to make sure the sync feature on your iPhone is also on and select Save.
That was 4 How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone that Teknodaim has summarized especially for all of you. If this article helps, don’t hesitate to say it through the comments column!