Samsung is one of the most famous mobile phone brands, and Samsung A03s is one of their products that was released some time ago. This one has a number of excellent features, including screenshots in a way that is unique and different from other phones. Therefore, this time Teknodaim wants to share a tutorial on how to screenshot Samsung A03s.
The screenshot feature is one of the mandatory features for today’s devices, because with it, users can capture various important things while using the phone.
- 5 Sending files from laptop to phone
- 3 How to Take a Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy A12
- Samsung Z Flip 4 VS 3, which one to choose?
Here’s How to Screenshot Samsung A03s
So how to take a screenshot on Samsung A03s phone? If you are curious and want to know, you can see the full discussion below.
1. How to Screenshot Samsung A03s phone with Physical Button
The first tutorial is how to screenshot Samsung A03s with the physical button. Some people may already know about this tutorial, but some people may still be confused about how to do it. So how to screenshot Samsung A03s phone using physical buttons? Then you can follow the steps below.
- First open the page you want to photograph or screenshot.
- Press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds
- When you hear the camera shutter sound or the screen blinks, release the following two buttons.
- Now to see the results, you can check in the phone gallery.
2. How to Screenshot Samsung A03s phone with Assistant Menu
The next tutorial on how to screenshot Samsung A03s using the Assistant Menu. Now this one method is actually very easy, but you have to activate the Assistant Menu first and maybe many of you don’t know how to activate it. Therefore, you can follow the steps below.
- First you open the settings on your phone.
- After that, go to the Accessibility menu and select the Interaction and dexterity section.
- Then select Assistant menu and turn on the feature.
- Once switched on, the Assistant Menu will appear on the phone screen.
- After that you open the page you want to screenshot.
- Next, open the Assistant menu and select Screenshot.
- Wait for the screen to flash or the camera sound to sound, and you can see the results in your phone’s gallery.
3. How to take long screenshots on Samsung A03s
The next tutorial is how to take a long screenshot on Samsung A03s. For those of you who don’t know, usually the image that can be captured when taking a screenshot is the size of the phone screen. But unlike the Samsung A03x, this phone can do screenshots where the results can be longer than the size of the phone screen. And how do you do that? how to take a screenshot on a Samsung A03s phone
- First you open the page you want to screenshot.
- After that, take a screenshot with one of the tutorials above, until the image is captured.
- Next, you select the Scroll Capture menu and swipe down until all the views you want to capture are successfully saved.
- If so, you can click finish and see the results in your phone’s gallery.
That’s the tutorial on how to screenshot Samsung A03s. After reading this article and seeing the full tutorial, do you think the information we shared can help you? Don’t forget to keep visiting Teknodaim.