Taking pictures is one of the hobbies that is popular with various groups, especially for young people. Moreover, in this era, taking photos is much easier, only with a smartphone you can get good photos. Speaking of photos, this time Teknodaim wants to share a tutorial on how to print images using a laptop or computer.
For those of you who like to take pictures, of course there are times when you want to print the shots. Especially if there is a photo with a very good moment.
- 8 recommended apps for removing objects in photos that are fast and precise!
- How to Crop Circle Photos Online Easily
- How to Edit Photos to Anime in CapCut
3 Tutorials on How to Print Images Using a Laptop or Computer
Then how do you print images or photos using a laptop/computer? If you want to know how, you can check out the tutorial below.
1. How to Print Photos Using Photos
The first tutorial is how to print photos with photos, a software on Windows. For those of you who don’t know, laptops that use Windows have an application to view images, the application is called Photos.
Although the application is generally used to view photos or images, you can also use this application to print images or photos. Here’s how to print photos using Photos:
- First open the image or photo you want to print.
- Once the photo or image is open using the Photos app, you click the top right menu and select print.
- Please set the settings to print.
- Once you have finished setting, you print and wait for the process to finish.
2. How to Print Images or Photos Using Photoshop
The next tutorial is how to print images or photos using Photoshop. As we know, Photoshop is a software or application that aims to help users edit images or photos. Here’s how to print images or photos using Photoshop:
Open the image or photo you want to print
First, open the Photoshop application, after that select the image or photo you want to print by clicking File, then click Open and select the image or photo.
Setting the Image or Photo You Want to Print
After selecting an image or photo, you can make settings first so that the results are much better. If so, you can immediately click File and select Print,
Click Print Image or Photo
If the printer program window appears later, you can click the Print button again and wait until the print process is complete.
3. How to Print Photos on Laptop via Microsoft Word
The last tutorial is how to print photos on a laptop using Microsoft Word. As we know Microsoft Word is an application or software that aims to help users create documents. But it turns out that this application can be used to print photos. Here’s how to print photos on a laptop using Microsoft Word.
- First, open Microsoft Word.
- After the Page Layout tab, you can choose the paper size that will be used.
- If you are already on the Page Layout tab, click Margin > Custom Margin, in this option you set the margin to 0.
- Then on the Insert tab, you select Picture and choose the image or photo you want to print.
- Keep right-clicking on the photo and arrange the photo as needed.
- If so, you can press Ctrl + P simultaneously to start printing.
This is a tutorial on how to print images or photos using a laptop. After reading this article and seeing the tutorial, do you think the tutorial we shared was helpful? Don’t forget to keep visiting Teknodaim.