If you’ve noticed, there are a lot of videos uploaded to social media using Google voice. That’s what makes the video unique, and many people want to make videos with Google’s voice. Therefore, this time Teknodaim wants to share a tutorial on how to make Google voice with sound of text.
Google voice itself, is a term that refers to the voice features applied to some of Google’s digital services. Some of Google’s digital services that have this feature are Google Assistant, Google Translate, and Google Maps.
- 4 How to Overcome Google Smart Lock Instagram Login
- 3 How to Disable Google Lens Image Search in Chrome
- 4 Reasons You Should Switch to Google Pixel
3 How to Make Google Voice with Sound of Text
So how to make a video using Google voice with sound of text? If you’re curious and want to try it out, you can check out the full discussion below.
1. How to make Google voice with browser
The first tutorial is how to make Google voice with the Browser. For those of you who don’t know, this one method is the easiest way, and also very fast. So how do you do it? Then you can follow the steps below.
- First, open Google Translate.
- Then set the language you want to use.
- After that, input the text to be translated.
- If so, click the three dots on the top right of the browser to download the translation.
- Then select the More Tools menu and select Developer Tools.
- Then click the speaker icon.
- After that go back to Network, and right-click on the list available, select the file with the name ‘translate_tts…’
- Open a new tab and the file will automatically download.
2. How to make Google voice with app
The next tutorial is how to make Google voice with the app. If in the previous point through a browser or Google Translate, then in this second point through an additional application. So how do you do it? You can follow the steps below.
- First download and install the Narrator’s Voice app.
- Then open the app and select the language you want to use.
- If so, click the text icon to enter the text or narration that you want to convert to audio.
- Wait for the conversion process to succeed.
- When you’re done, you can download the file or share it in your directory.
3. How to Make Google Sound with Sound of Text
The next tutorial is how to make Google voice with Sound of Text. For those of you who don’t know Sound of Text is a site that helps users to create narrator voices from various languages. It’s very easy to use, so if you’re curious, you can follow the steps below.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Visit Sound of Text website
First, visit the Sound of Text website.
Input the Text to be Translated
After that, enter the text you want to translate and also set the discussion according to what you want. If so, you can click Submit.
Download the file
Then scroll down and click Play first to check the results. If you think it’s suitable or good, you can click Download and wait for the download process to finish.
Materials: Internet Situs Sound of Text
This is the tutorial on how to make Google voice with Sound of Text. After reading this article, did you immediately try the tutorial we shared? Don’t forget to keep visiting Teknodaim.