Teknodaim

    This elementary school student died because he was playing with his cell phone while charging it

    This elementary school student in Ciamis died because he was playing with his cell phone while charging it The cell phone used exploded after being overcharged.

    This elementary school boy died because he was playing with his phone while Charging

    This elementary school boy died because he played with his phone while charging| Bhinneka

    There is no doubt that playing with our phone while it is charging will cause problems for us and the device we are using. That’s what happened to this elementary school student who lives in Ciamis, West Java.

    The elementary school student died because he was playing with his cell phone while it was charging. Police suspect the boy died because his cell phone was overcharged and the battery exploded.

    This elementary school student died because he was playing with his cell phone while charging it
    Cellphone Explodes Due to Playing Cellphone While charging| iNews

    According to gadget watcher Lucky Sebastian, the temperature of an overcharged lithium battery can reach 600 degrees celcius. with these high temperatures, the elementary school student, whose initials are IHM, has passed away.

    The reason why playing mobile phones can explode while charging

    It is believed that IHM charged his smartphone and then accidentally squash it. Most likely the elementary school boy was playing games while casually lying down and then fell asleep.

    BACA JUGA:  The latest Viral Indonesia DJ tracks from TikTok 2022

    When his phone was squashed, the temperature increased and an explosion occurred, resulting in a palm-sized blast mark on IHM’s chest. After the explosion, the elementary school boy fell and lay near the bottom of the sofa.

    Conclusions from this incident

    This elementary school student died because he was playing with his cell phone while charging it
    Illustration of smartphone charger | inetDetik

    With this upsetting news, hopefully, all cell phone users will stop playing while charging it. The smartphone IHM used is indeed quite old and does not have an overcharging function. But even though many phones today have an overcharge feature, you should be careful not to use your phone while charging.

    In addition, playing Smartphonne while being charged itself has long been prohibited by smartphone vendors, but there are still many people who do not care about it. No matter how good your phone is, electronics are not perfect and can cause a short circuit.

    BACA JUGA:  17 Unique and Difficult Pattern Recommendations for Phone Screen Lock

    Especially if the battery and charger are not original, as was the case with IHM, the risk of the smartphone exploding is of course even greater. So make sure you use the original charger and battery to avoid the smartphone exploding like IHM did!

    smartphoneSmartphoneviral

    Related Posts